Great new facilities
A space for all
This Hall and adjacent rooms have been built with money raised by Trinity-Henleaze United Reformed Church in order to enhance our opportunities to serve the community. As a Christian community we welcome everyone to visit and enjoy our facilities, including the church itself, which is already a popular performance shapes and place of worship. All are invited to use this lovely place – the church, the hall the meeting rooms and refreshment spaces. We welcome people of all ages and abilities and faiths. We look forward to seeing you and sharing in community.
- Ideal for all occasions, large or small.
- Flexible usage and capacity.
- Extensive facilities and equipment.
- Great location and access.
- Competitive rates available.
Bradbury Hall is a purpose built centre with the needs of our community in mind, complying with all new regulations regarding access and health and safety. The building uses sustainable material and is very eco-friendly, making best use of natural light and heat and minimizing waste. The light and spacious main hall (240 sq.m) can seat 200 theatre-style and has a modular stage for optimum flexibility (18 sq.m), with an adjacent full-equipped kitchen. There is also a private meeting room to seat 14 people boardroom-style, with a built in plasma screen and there WiFi access throughout the cente. There is a lovely open cafe space for refreshments and toilet facilities (including disabled facilities). All spaces can be hired in sections, so you only pay for the facilities you use.
Wedding layout plan for 168 people.
- Sports activities.
- Clubs and groups.
- Training and meetings.
- Children's parties.
- Craft fairs.
We have an arrangement with a local supplier to meet all your catering needs - whether that is a simple sandwich lunch for a business meeting, a children’s party platter, or whether you require full dining facilities for a wedding reception. Please ask us about the wide range of catering services that we can provide. Or, if you prefer, you are welcome to use our kitchen, which is fully equipped with glass, china and cutlery, ready for you to do your own catering. The choice is yours.
The centre comes with a comprehensive range of facilities, with modern equipment and the latest technology for your use.
- Wi-Fi throughout.
- Wide screen data projector and electric screen in the Hall.
- Plasma screen with speakers in the Meeting Room.
- Stage lighting.
- Sound system with radio microphones.
- 18sq metres of flexible staging with side steps and safety rails.
- Fully-fitted kitchen – double oven, gas hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher etc.
- 2-minute cycle industrial dishwashers in Cafe.
- Cafe with full coffee-making facilities.
- China, cutlery and glass for your use.
- 250 padded chairs.
- 30 portable tables.
- And much more........
Use these facility specifications to plan your event:
- Bradbury Hall specification.
- Coffee bar specification.
- Bradbury kitchen specification.
- Bradbury meeting room specification.
- Main Church specification.
- Church foyer specification.
- Church House kitchenette specification.
- Leonard Hall specification.
- Cranbrook Room specification.
- Waterford Room specification.
Rates and Bookings
See our Hall and facility hire charges.
Contact our admin office to talk about your requirements, check availability or make a booking.
This is a fantastic community space that is very much in demand. We strive to keep our rates competitive and affordable to all those who wish to use our facilities, whether that is a company organising a conference in the area, or a small charity needing some space to raise money.
The facilities can be viewed by prior arrangement through the office or with the Facilities Supervisor who can be contacted on the mobile number 07803 502 406.
The new Bradbury Hall was officially opened on 26th September 2010. See the slide show for photos of our lovely new hall.